Solitary Cabin Retreats
Thank you for your interest in a solitary meditation retreat. Our cabins are only available for the purpose of retreat. Meditators from all Buddhist traditions, as well as other contemplative traditions, are welcome.
Inquiry Form First
Please read about our Retreat Cabins prior to your inquiry. Submitting the Inquiry Form is the first step to confirm suitability and availability of dates (see Inquiry Form below).
Review of inquiry forms generally takes a couple of days after submission. Once approved, we will ask for some additional personal information, a signed release of liability, and payment to secure your place (details below). The reservation process occurs online.
Our Retreat Environment
Retreatants are responsible for their own retreat planning and scheduling. Solitary retreat in the mountains requires forethought and planning.
Retreatants will be in solitude, but will have access to a weekly food drop-off station. Some support services may be arranged thru the retreat coordinator. You may also set up a meeting time with the retreat coordinator if you have questions or need some meditation support.
We regret that we cannot accommodate any animal companions in our cabins at this time.
There is a three-night minimum stay.
Note: Cabin 3 is currently occupied by a long-term retreatant and is therefore unavailable.
- For retreats longer than two weeks, arrangements can be made with the Retreat Coordinator for grocery shopping/delivery, and laundry.
- Transport to/from Alamosa or Salida: $50.00
- Transport to/from bus in Moffat: $10.00
- Special visits to cabin for other than meditation instruction or routine maintenance: to be determined at the time, as necessary.
- Payment in full is required to reserve a cabin. Cancellations may be refunded in full 45 days prior to the start of the retreat.
- Credit toward a future retreat may be given in lieu of refund for cancellations within 45 days of start date.
- A $50 service fee will be deducted from a refund for all cancellations.
- Schedule changes made within 45 days of the start date may result in credit toward a future retreat.
In an emergency, KTTG may have to cancel your retreat. If KTTG has to cancel your retreat and payment has been made, you will receive a full refund for any or all un-used time.
The calendar below shows dates that cabins are NOT AVAILABLE. After checking the calendar to confirm availability, you can make an inquiry using the form below the calendar.
Retreat Inquiry Form
After reading about our retreats and confirming availability of suitable dates, please complete the following form to begin the reservation process. (* Required Fields)