Tashi Delek Dear Friends of Karmapa
In 2010 and again in 2018-2019 extensive work was done to the site and many of you helped. The Tashi Gomang Stupa sits high on the side of a mountain at 9,000 feet. The winding, rocky road that takes you there gives no hint to the beauty of the site. People from all over the world make pilgrimage to this wonderful monument.
Karma Thegsum Tashi Gomang gives thanks to all the kind generous donors who funded these projects. We invite you to view elements of the stupa project in the following photos:
- Installation of the gabion wall — holding the stupa plateau in place
- Creation of large, concrete benches — comfortable and weatherproof
- Filling in the “moons” at the base — prevents native plants from growing too close
- New shrine table — useful for ceremonies and celebrations
- Refurbish of the information kiosk and prayer wheel
- Hand rails installed on the path down from the upper parking lot
- Large, “tori” gate installed at the beginning of the path
- New hand carved wooden sign
- Split rail fence installed around the parking lot
Our thanks to you. May you progress gloriously along the path of dharma!
Love from all of us at KTTG!
Click here to Donate, or send a check to KTTG, PO Box 39, Crestone, CO 81131